Customer Care Super Seal:
When you choose Super Seal, you’ve got the right to expect the following standards:
- Super Seal is a local manufacturer, established since 1985, so you have the knowledge that our wealth of experience will give you peace of mind.
- You can talk directly to the owners if you wish, and probably more importantly, you can speak to the thousands of existing customers and get their ‘first hand’ comments!
- You’ll be very well looked after, as we guard our excellent reputation at all costs.
- Each individual project is made specifically for you, so that everything fits every time, you can always come and watch your order being made… an ‘eye-opening’ experience!
- When you ask us to call at your home to demonstrate our products, you will want us to be on time and fit in with your own timescale, which means that you set the time convenient to you.
- You will need advice on what you will be getting, information on various styles, and most importantly, how much it will cost. You will be given all of the above and more in a written proposal, so that you will know immediately, the precise cost of your proposed home improvements, which means there will be no hidden costs suddenly appearing.
- When you invite someone you probably don’t know into your home, they might not leave when you want them to, even if you politely ask them.
- The Super Seal people who will visit you, only at your request, have been specifically trained to treat your home as you would yourself, and you will find them friendly and courteous. They will leave when you decide it is time to do so. This is guaranteed!
- Our installation engineers, will also arrive on time, so you will not be left ‘hanging’ around wasting your time, as often happens!
- Your home is treated like a home, and not a ‘Building Site!’ every area that they work in will be copiously covered in dust sheets to protect your furnishings and furniture. The most number of windows removed is usually two, which minimises any disruption to your rooms, especially during wet and windy weather conditions.
- Finally on completion, you have the peace of mind from a Super Seal 10 year guarantee, which is also insurance backed for your protection, and a FENSA certificate where applicable.
- Super Seal manufacture their own windows, doors and conservatories, so quality control is of the highest standard.